Kashmir Indepth
Breaking News

Palhalan resident looses life after consuming poison

Suhail Khan

PATTAN, Jan 17: A man died allegedly after consuming poison in North Kashmir’s Tangmarg area on Thursday .

Reports said that the deceased had visited his in laws residence at Qazipora Tangmarg, where he allegedly consumed poison and was immediately shifted to Sub District Hospital Tangmarg. However, on way to hospital he lost his life, reports added.

The deceased has been identified as Showkat Ahmad Dar son of Ghulam Rasool Dar,a resident of Ghat village Palhallan.

Meanwhile, Tangmarg Police has taken body into custody and has conducted post mortem to verify the actual cause of his death.

Related posts

Mysterious blast in Shopian, two injured

Kashmir Indepth

Army soldier killed near LoC as Pakistani forces violate ceasefire in Machil sector

Kashmir Indepth

Government withdraws security from former Minister and PDP leader

Kashmir Indepth

Chief Justice Gita Mittal visited District Court Complex, Rajouri

Kashmir Indepth

Forces launch search operation in Pattan village

Kashmir Indepth

Bear captured in Handwara village, second in a week

Kashmir Indepth

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy