Pulwama, Feb 08 : Goods worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in fire after a stationery shop got engulfed in fire on Friday in south Kashmir’s Pulwama vilage.
Reports said that the incident took at Panzgam area of Pulwama on Friday afternoon in the shop of Feroz Ahmad.
The timely action of fire tenders, locals managed to douse the flames and put fire under control, however no loss of life or casualty was reported in the fire mishap.
In the mishap stationary items worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed.
According to the fire brigade, an electrical short circuit is cause of fire mishap.
Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire mishap.