Kashmir Indepth

Stationery shop gutted in fire in Pulwama village

Skinder Gulzar

Pulwama, Feb 08 : Goods worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in fire after a stationery shop got engulfed in fire on Friday in south Kashmir’s Pulwama vilage.
Reports said that the incident took at Panzgam area of Pulwama on Friday afternoon in the shop of Feroz Ahmad.
The timely action of fire tenders, locals managed to douse the flames and put fire under control, however no loss of life or casualty was reported in the fire mishap.
In the mishap stationary items worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed.
According to the fire brigade, an electrical short circuit is cause of fire mishap.
Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire mishap.

Related posts

Sorry State of Affairs: 15 BDO posts vacant in Kupwara, 7 in Bandipora

Kashmir Indepth

Beacon engineer missing in north Kashmir’s Kupwara

Kashmir Indepth

15 people with China travel history arrive in J&K: Report

Kashmir Indepth

Govt approves modernisation of 120 schools in Tribal areas

Kashmir Indepth

Raids conducted on illegal Mining at Shopian

Ankit Sharma

Abrogation of Article 370 to end ‘terrorism, anti-national’ activities in J&K: Ram Madhav

Kashmir Indepth

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy