Sopore, June 04(KINS): A parked car caught fire on Thursday evening in north Kashmir’s Sopore village.
Reports reaching news agency KINS, said a car belonging to Mohammad Saleem Malik son of Mohammad Maqbool Malik resident of Achabal was parked outside his house when the wiring of the car suddenly caught fire due to short-circuit.
Reports said locals rushed to the spot and managed to put fire on control but till that whole vehicle was destroyed in the mishap.
A police officer also confirmed this fire incident to news agency KINS and saId, The car was gutted within minutes. The officer said we have started an inquiry to figure what caused the car to catch on fire while being parked on the road.(KINS)